Miva Shopping Cart Experts
Expertise Counts: As one of the earliest proponents of the eCommerce industry, we have over 60,000 hours of ability for your Miva project: responsive design, development, training, custom programming.
Longevity Counts: We have designed, developed, or customized almost 1000 Miva stores, since 1996.
Locality Counts: Based in Wichita, KS, we are able to serve customers both locally, and nationally.
“Sales went WAY up after you redesigned our shopping cart! An amazing Miva designer & conversion expert. Thank you!” Dan Humpke, Rock Your Glock
We offer a full suite of Miva Services:
- Responsive design / redesign
- VIP Miva Store Support: Call us now at 316-247-6051.
- Miva customizations & custom programming
- Miva Modules
- Miva Training
“The 2C Development Group really are THE experts when it comes to Miva. If you are looking to get your products online in a store that is gorgeous AND functional, then you have come to the right place!” Online Trading Academy
ALERT: Having a mobile-friendly responsive Miva store is no longer an option. It is a requirement.
On March 4, 2015, Google’s Gary Illyes answered some questions in a Q&A concerning the upcoming Google mobile ranking change. When pressed with the question, “Will this change go live on April 21st or is there wiggle room,” his answer was about as specific as you can ask Google to be. Download your Google Mobile Rankings Survival Guide.
Worried about your non-mobile site? Ask an expert for help!
Miva Shopping Cart Platform Features
- PCI-DSS is the standard for eCommerce security. Miva was one of the first shopping carts to pass this rigorous testing.
- It is fully PCI Compliant, and has never been hacked.
Responsive eCommerce Design
- A new Responsive template-based theme system can get you looking good and selling quickly on any device.
- Enterprise-level and conversion-tested design is also available for companies with needs for a completely custom brand experience.
- Discounting & marketing engine includes coupons, volume pricing, free shipping & more.
- The biggest reason people abandon shopping carts is shipping costs. That’s why Miva Merchant contains a mini-basket with a shipping calculator on every page.
User-First Shopping Experience – B2C & B2B
- Miva Shopping Cart highlights include: Multiple (unlimited) photos, Built-in lightbox feature, Clear inventory messaging, Mini-basket, Photos in cart page, Custom sorting on best selling, lowest price, highest price, newest items, and much much more.
- B2B features include: Special pricing based on user login, Special products based on user login, Unique content based on user login.
- So many schools of thought on checkout experiences. No matter whether you need One Page Checkouts, 2 Step Checkouts or more traditional 3 and 4 Page Checkouts, the checkout flow can be completely optimized for your unique business needs.
Back-end Automation and Productivity / Efficiency Features
- Miva Merchant is ready to “talk” to the most popular SMB and Enterprise-level systems.
- Connect your ERP, Accounting, CRM, Fulfillment Center or more to Miva Merchant and streamline your operations. Click here for a full list.
- Miva allows you to manage your marketplace listings from one centralized location, allowing for accurate inventory, order processing and customer service.
- Create multiple listings per SKU, Unique descriptions, titles and prices, Round trip order management.
Search Engine Optimization and Promotion
- Miva is built from the ground up to be search-engine friendly.
- You have complete control over how your content is presented to Search Engines.
Product / Catalog Management & Inventory
- Organize unlimited products in unlimited categories and subcategories.
- Each product can have unlimited variations (e.g., size, color, etc.), each with it’s own photos and inventory levels.
- Miva Merchant offers industry-best inventory tracking of a product, including products with variations / attributes like size and color, etc. Unlimited product options and / or kit-building.
- Inventory can be manually updated per product via the GUI, in batch via a high-speed CSV import or automatically via CSV, XML or EDI.
Comparing Shopping Carts? Have questions? Ask us.