Does your website know where it’s going over the next 2-4 years?
Or, do you start over, every so many years, when the next salesman comes along and convinces you that your site isn’t worth investing any more money in? This is very common. But, it doesn’t have to be true for you. “Why not create a great foundation and keep building growth?” That is what a website strategy does for you.
Do you ask yourself any of these questions? If so, a website strategy is the answer.
- What’s the point of our website?
- Is there more we could do with our site to make more money?
- Are our visitors happy with their experience when they use our site?
- Should we be focusing on SEO, Paid Ads, Social Media, or what?
- How do we know if we are seeing a return on our website investment?
We’ll bring 24+ years of experience to your website strategy.
Our website strategy consulting service is very useful, no matter who conducts the final work (in-house, out-sourced). The resulting guide can be distributed to the appropriate departments in your organization, and/or handed to your webmaster. It helps keep everyone involvedon the same page, which saves time and avoids cost overruns.
Think of it like this.
Employees, or even webmasters, come and go, and sometimes that means that the incoming folks start veering off into a new direction.
If you have a website strategy, things keep moving in the same direction, and the concentration can be on growth, instead of do-overs.
Lead Time: typically 2 weeks
Turn-Around Time: typically 1-3 months
Price Range: $3,000 – $15,000
You will receive the 2C Website Road Map, which is an actionable website strategy plan, that guides you over the next 2-4 years to:
- Understand your website’s audience
- Keep your visual design within your brand style
- Provide the best user experience (UX)
- Create the right calls-to-action
- Generate the most valuable content
- Choose the right inbound marketing methods
Not sure you are ready for this step, yet? Let’s start with an audit.
Let’s talk about how a website strategy is built.
It is a conversation, between you, your team, and us. Obviously, you are the vendor. We play the part of the customer. Together we arrive at the most useful information. The more that we know, the better our strategy will be. So don’t hold back. Even the smallest detail can make a big difference in the end. This is a trust and rapport building process – crucial to the final product.
- We will assume that we don’t know everything about you and your industry, and we hope that you don’t think we will.
- We will ask you a lot of questions that include: Why, Why not, How, Who, When.
- You will ask us a lot of questions, too, that include: Can we do that? Is it possible? Why is that important? Why can’t we have it this way?
- And then, both of us will process what we heard, and sift it down to the essence needed for an elegant strategy.
Website Strategy Activities
- “Get Married” to your brand, so that we understand everything about it
- Inventory your organization – its strengths and weaknesses
- Determine what your website goals are
- Talk about your target market and your industry
- Clearly articulate your value—what you uniquely bring to the table
- Create measurable goals and methods to track progress
Sed eu lorem tincidunt, iaculis mauris sed, pulvinar augue. Nullam blandit ipsum ac faucibus venenatis. Maecenas non enim eu nunc congue pharetra. Donec lacus mauris, facilisis iaculis risus vel, scelerisque finibus sem. Praesent ultricies mauris augue, in consequat neque pulvinar at. Donec facilisis feugiat commodo. Sed non leo at dolor viverra eleifend vitae quis lorem. Vestibulum interdum lacinia nibh quis congue. Phasellus dignissim massa pulvinar eros molestie, et ultrices velit imperdiet.